Executive Assistant/Office Coordinator
Suomen Asiakastieto Oy is one of the leading providers of data services for corporate management, financial administration, risk management and sales and marketing. We assist companies in boosting their decision-making processes and customer resource management with automated company and credit data solutions. In 2017, our net sales was EUR 56,2 million and we employ approximately 150 employees. Asiakastieto Group is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
Asiakastieto Group and Swedish UC AB have agreed on a combination for creating a stronger future together. The integration work is ongoing. Read more: www.asiakastieto.fi
We are now looking for an energetic
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT / OFFICE COORDINATOR
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this unique dual role, you will be working as a personal assistant to CEO but also you are a key person ensuring everything runs smoothly in the office.
Your responsibilities include:
- Assisting and supporting CEO and other members of the management team in daily tasks
- Coordinating meetings and VIP events
- Assisting in General and Board of Directors meetings
- Travel arrangements
- Main contact person to office service providers (including reception, office supplies, coffee supplier, cleaning company)
- General responsibility of office premises functionality
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
We expect you to have a suitable education and few years of working experience from similar position. You have excellent coordination and prioritizing skills. As a person, you are open and proactive and remain a positive attitude also in challenging days.
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have
- Service-orientated mindset
- Flexibility and ability to multitask
- Excellent Office tool skills
- Excellent communication skills in Finnish and English, Swedish is an advantage
HOW TO APPLY
If you have any questions regarding the position or Asiakastieto as an employer, please contact Terhi Hakala via phone, 040 5176729 (best available mon-fri between 12.00 - 15.00) or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your CV and application with salary request in English as soon as possible, but no later than June 14, 2018. We will start contacting the candidates during the application period.
Toistaiseksi voimassa oleva