Enics is the partner of choice for professional electronics in the fields of energy, industrial automation, transportation, building automation and instrumentation. As one of the largest electronics manufacturing services (EMS) providers in the world, we help industrial companies optimize their value chains and improve their competitiveness through increased productivity and product reliability as well as decreased time-to-money and total cost of ownership. Enics provides end-to-end EMS services ranging from engineering, full-scale manufacturing and after sales services to sourcing & supply chain management. For more information, please visit our website at www.enics.com.
Enics Raahe is looking for
We are now looking for Mechanical Designer who is eager to make mechanical design for our own products and our customers products.
Key responsibility areas:
- 3D modelling using Catia and Solid Works software
- Designing and implementation of specified features to products
- Documentation of design including the needed manufacturing documents (in English)
- Prototype testing
- Co-operation with customers
- Participate to the development of mechanics design methods
- Support manufacturing and other stake holders
- BSc or MSc or equivalent education
- Some years of experience in the field of mechanical design
- Good knowledge of design methods and design tools
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes and methods
- Good knowledge of design standards
- Ability to produce specifications for mechanics from customer requirements
- Fluent written and spoken English
We offer you an independent job, possibility to develop in an international and dynamic company and a motivating working environment.
The location for this position is Raahe , Finland.
If you are interested in this position, please send Your application via below link latest 16.10.2017.
Toistaiseksi voimassa oleva