HR Business Partner
Suomen Asiakastieto Oy is one of the leading providers of data services for corporate management, financial administration, risk management and sales and marketing. We assist companies in boosting their decision-making processes and customer resource management with automated company and credit data solutions. In 2017, our net sales was EUR 56,2 million and we employ approximately 150 employees. Asiakastieto Group is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
Asiakastieto Group and Swedish UC AB have agreed on a combination for creating a stronger future together. The integration work is ongoing. Read more: www.asiakastieto.fi
For strengthening our HR-team we are now looking for an experienced
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this versatile role, you will be working very closely with company's management with both strategic and operational initiatives. You will also provide day-to-day coaching and support to the whole organization in all people related issues. Wellbeing at work is important at Asiakastieto and you are a key enabler in this area. This position also will be an exciting opportunity to create a new stronger HR future within Asiakastieto and UC. You will do this in close cooperation together with Swedish HR colleagues.
Your responsibilities include:
- Recruiting and employer branding
- Talent management: onboarding, succession planning, performance management and training and development
- Developing HR processes and policies
- Driving yearly based HR processes such as salary reviews and employee surveys
- Co-operation with employee representatives, acting as an Occupational health and safety manager
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
We expect you to have minimum 5-7 years of diverse HR experience. You are business-oriented and analytical, and you can easily see how things can be done better. You have strong negotiation and interpersonal skills. As a person, you are an open and positive team player with the ability to make things happen.
To be successful in this role, you should also have:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in relevant area
- Deep understanding of the lifecycle of the employment
- Strong knowledge of talent management, talent acquisition and performance management
- Good knowledge of Finnish employment legislation and collective agreements
- Excellent communication skills in Finnish and English, Swedish is an advantage
HOW TO APPLY
If you have any questions regarding the position or Asiakastieto as an employer, please contact Nelli Matikainen via phone, 050 4102092 (best available mon-fri between 12.00-15.00) or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your CV and application with salary request in English as soon as possible, but no later than June 14, 2018. We will start contacting the candidates already during the application period.
Toistaiseksi voimassa oleva