We are always looking for talented professionals and top graduates. If you think you are the talent, please submit an open application and your CV.
We are mainly searching for:
RADIO NETWOWRK PLANNING AND OPTIMISATION ENGINEERS
You will be working as a Radio Network Analyst/Consultant in Omnitele customer projects, with the main focus in radio access network planning, optimization, audits and performance management. Your technology focus and core competence shall be 3GPP based, namely GSM/UMTS/HSPA/LTE. You shall be stationed at Helsinki home office, but you may be expected to travel as part of the project assignments.
Ideally, the list below describes you well
• You have solid technical understanding of GSM/UMTS/HSPA/LTE- radio access networks, especially the radio interface
• You have work experience in either in radio network planning and optimisation, or in radio network performance measurements, analysis and troubleshooting
• You are fluent in written and spoken English, fluency in Finnish is considered a benefit
• You are willing to travel on frequent basis as part of the project assignments
• You have B.Sc. or M.Sc. level education on telecommunications or equivalent
• You are a person who stands behind your promises, has good team work and communication skills and is eager to help your colleagues and customers
Experience in specialised planning, optimization and measurements tools such as Aircom Asset, Anite Nemo Outdoor and Anite Nemo Analyze is considered a benefit.
Omnitele offers you an interesting work environment in an internationally operating company, great colleagues and an opportunity to grow within the organization and develop your skills.
Omnitele is an international telecommunications consulting and engineering company. We provide consulting and expert services for telecom operators and regulators in network strategy, design and quality assurance. Our mission is to maximise mobile subscriber quality of experience and minimise network cost. We have solid track record and 30 years of experience in telecoms industry. Omnitele was founded in 1988 to set up the first GSM network in the world and today we have completed over 1000 projects in over 80 countries around the globe. We always deliver Omnitele Experience - a fact proven by our long lasting client relationships.
Duration of employment